There is little point in being on time if you are not ready to perform.
Managing energy, not time, is the key to high performance and fully engaged energy, not time is your most precious resource.
The old paradigm was all about living life like a marathon, avoiding stress through positive thinking and self-discipline; with downtime considered as wasted time and rewards driving performance
The new paradigm is about living life like a series of sprints, accepting stress through the use of rituals; with downtime being considered as productive time and purpose driving performance.
You have access to four sources of energy, Physical, Emotional, Mental and Spiritual
- Physical energy enhances your stamina and is defined by the quantity of energy (low to high)
- Emotional energy enables you to build constructive, healthy relationships and is defined by the quality of the energy (unpleasant to pleasant)
- Mental energy helps you to concentrate on what matters most and is defined by the focus of the energy (broad to narrow)
- Spiritual energy connects you to your values & purpose and is defined by the depth of the energy (shallow to deep)
Building energy ensures that you are physically energized, emotionally connected, mentally focused & spiritually aligned in order to have the stamina to endure the storm and perform.
To get through your daily storms, you need to build the capacity to sustain high performance when needed, you need to:
- Develop your ability to expend and recover energy
- Create routines for managing your energy levels
- Eliminate negative habits that waste, deplete or contaminate your stored energy
- Select when to engage and when to disengage
If you want to make sure that you are:
Physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually ready for what is ahead by feeling invigorated, confident, Joyful and connected, as opposed to feeling angry, fearful, anxious and resentful then do not hesitate to contact me.